Monday, March 19, 2007

etsy treasury

I got an Etsy Treasury -- its called "See th USA in yr CHEVROLET"!

If you don't know what a Treasury is , from the Etsy wiki it says: Have you ever wanted to pick the Etsy home page items? Do you have the desire to choose and feature only 12 items from the list of thousands currently available for sale on Etsy? Satisfy your inner curator - the Treasury has arrived! The Treasury allows you to create a visual list of your favorite items on Etsy. You can choose to pick items in a theme (colors, animals, holidays, or whatever tickles your fancy) or you can create a wish list for the holidays or your birthday.

I picked car-related items. It was harder than you might think to find items featuring or based on cars! So far I've got some really good comments. And it's addicting - I'm already thinking about themes for my next one...

No comments: