Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Block Print Journals

More Block Print Journals


Here are some new block print journals I've been working on, soon to be in my Etsy Shop. The blocks were carved with soft rubber stamp material instead of the usual linoleum that I carve, because these journals are hardbound and won't fit through my press. I printed first in special white ink that will stick to the vinyl journal cover, then in silver over the white to create a layered look.

These are hard-bound journals similar to Moleskines in that they have an elastic closure, and a convenient pocket on the inside. I'll be posting them to Etsy soon!

Block Print Journals

Pencil Block Print Journal - reporter style

2 comments:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Yes, I would buy these mini books at art stores when I was in high school, pocket sized! Nice.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.