Thursday, March 27, 2008

Off Topic: Knitting


I am currently working on a print for the Oregon Ink Spot Print Exchange, I hope to have results to show soon. In the meantime, here is my second ever official scarf that I knitted last month. I gave it to my mother so I took some pictures for posterity:



It's just a big ol' ribbed scarf, nothing fancy!

On another (on-topic) subject), the Atlanta Craft Mafia of which I am a "made" member had a great Craft Happy Hour last night in East Atlanta that was open to all area crafters. It was a great time and I met some really nice people. I think they are planning more events like this so check out their website if you are in the Atlanta area!

1 comment:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

how funny that knitting and letterpress seem to go hand-in-hand with some of us. I love that I've been able to connect with other crafts prople in my area- good times