Sunday, June 8, 2008

Indie Craft Experience Lucky #7 Atlanta Craft Show

Here are some pictures of the Indie Craft Experience Lucky #7 show held this past weekend in Atlanta. The weather was brutally hot and I'm sure kept some people away but it was a good experience for my first outdoor show!

Surprisingly again my block print notebooks were hot sellers at the show, which is in contrast to Etsy where I sell more prints and cards. Go figure...

Also, on an "it's a small world" note, my booth neighbor Breanna (I didn't get a website she may have) was the same as at the ICE Holiday Show. And as I found out between last year's show and this one she is a friend of Shona at LALA dex press. It is amazing that they put us together both times, not to mention that we know someone in common. Anyway, it was great to have her next door with her wonderful fiber work!

Looking forward to the ICE Holiday show with some cooler temperatures...


 Indie Craft Experience Lucky #7 Show Setup

 Indie Craft Experience Lucky #7 Show Setup

 Indie Craft Experience Lucky #7 Show Setup

 Indie Craft Experience Lucky #7 Show Setup

3 comments:

Beth Howard said...

What a lovely booth! It looks so sunshiney and happy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! It was only 95+ degrees out that day, so there was lots of sun :)

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

I cannot believe you got to be next to Breanna twice! Not once for me! Glad that it went well- I spent a HOT day at an ouside show as well. 5 bottles of water...no trips to the bathroom.