Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Big Rig Print

What with working on a more complicated two color print and being away for a while I have not had much printmaking work to post. Here is the latest, an autobiographical two color print. I tried to challenge myself with the design on this one and I like the direction it went in. I am really satisfied with how the semi truck came out, and I learned a lot by trying to move away from printing in more simple blocks of color. Here are a few pictures of the fresh prints:


New Big Rig Print

Big Rig Prints Drying

Big Rig Blue Linoleum Block


You can find this print and see my other work on Saturday at the Indie Craft Exprience Lucky #7 in Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park. This should be a fun event!

1 comment:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Have a great show! Say Hi to Breanna if you see her.